HTML installer

Sep 4, 2011 at 4:40 PM

Hi,

I have two setup files in my setup project.
Is it possible to create a UI (HTML) where only the first setup file will be installed and not both (as it does now by default)?
And another page were the second setup file will be executed (and not the first one)?

Thanks,

Bas

Coordinator
Sep 15, 2011 at 4:44 AM

I am confused about what you're trying to accomplish. Two pages where the first installs component 1 and the second component 2? You can do this with multiple configurations in DNI. It's not perfect, but the basics should work with HTML Installer in 2.0 today.

Sep 18, 2011 at 12:28 PM

What I would like to create is to make an installer which bundles my program with another (a toolbar).
So I would like to have a workflow where the user will be guided through several installation screens.
First screen: Welcome screen/ introduction.
Next screen: Instalation of my applications (download setup from internet and then installed)
Next screen: Toolbar setup screen, with licesense agreemen and a Accept and Cancel button.
When Accept has been clicked, the toolbar installation process begins. When cancel has been pressed the toolbar will not be installed.
Last screen: Instalation Complete Screen.

Now if i specify two setup files in my project, both instalations are done on the same time. I want to create screens between them.

Thanks,

Bas 

Coordinator
Sep 27, 2011 at 10:08 PM

You can'd do this with DNI out of the box, sorry.