html installer

Apr 3, 2012 at 10:04 AM

Hi

Im evaluating the html installer part of dotnetinstaller for future use. I have run into a couple of (hopefully trivial) issues that i cant seem to solve yet.

When i have successfully installed the product, the message box that displays the installation_completed message has the name of the htmlinstaller.exe execuable in the modal window frame. How can i customise this without having to rename the htmlinstaller.exe filename. I have tried changing the dialog_caption message but this had no effect. This is specific for htmlinstaller. 

And while i have your attention, to prevent the html installer window from being resizable do i simply remove the <div id="corner">o</div> element from the index.html page and then embed it back into htmlinstaller?

Thanks

Marty

Coordinator
Apr 16, 2012 at 10:47 AM

The missing dialog caption is a bug/non-feature and needs to be fixed.

Try removing the corner div, that will remove the handle to resize the window, but this may need more work to prevent resizing.

If your next question is "when are any of these code changes can be done?", I won't have time to touch it for a long time, fork the project on Github and code on.