Other Available Downloads
Apr 12, 2009
- Added support for installing 64-bit applications, including WOW support for component installed checks, processor architecture restrictions per installation and/or component, etc.
- Added support for silent installs; silent mode can be declared either in the configuration XML or from the command line
- Added environment variable processing support to component commands where the component type is "cmd" or "msi"
- Added OS filter identifiers for Windows XP SP3, Windows Server 2003 SP1, Windows Server 2003 SP2, and Windows Vista SP1
- Added optional configuration-level and component-level OS filter matching system architecture (x86, x64, etc).
- Added CABing, embedding of support files using Elmь's CAB library and a PackagedSetup sample
- Added InstallerLinker.exe with command line options /e (Embed) and /a (AppPath) and /v (Verbose) for using in build processes
- Added support for embedding an icon that can replace the default setup icon
- Added /Log command-line option and "log_enabled" configuration file parameter that enables logging for dotNetInstaller and all MSI components executed
- Added application version and operating system header to the log output as well as a timestamp in front of every log entry
- Added features to specify additional binary information, including copyright or company name, specifically "fileversion" * and "productversion" configuration attributes, as well as free-formed string attributes, using ResourceLib
- Added a component "required" option; a required component cannot be de-selected in the Advanced tab and complete_command is only executed when all reqiured components have been installed
- Added horizontal scrollbars in component lists that can't fit all the text in
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.